Happy Anniversary!

52 Mondays ago, I sent an e-mail and set up a blog. I began with this message and attached a meatless recipe. Today, 46 recipes later, I am celebrating my first anniversary as a maven of Meatless Mondayism. Many of you, my loyal readers, have been on board since the beginning and I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank-you for following along and congratulations to you on a year of MM. Other readers have joined me along the way and I'm grateful to all of you. Hope you've enjoyed the commentary and the attempts at the culinary.

I now have 35 people on my list who receive my weekly e-mail. The blog has had 3000 page views, or an average of 60 per week. It has been a lot of fun and a lot of work, but I don't have any plans of stopping at present. If you are happy to keep receiving recipes and ramblings once a week, I am happy to keep providing them.

For a change, the week's recipe is going to be in the form of a photo how-to.

Thanks again for reading and for making a difference.

Cheers,
Mark 

Comments